Monday, January 10, 2005

Time for some new news!

The biggest thing is that at this point, though i'm not going back to ALERT untill maybe July, I'm signed up to go to Nicaragua at the end of February!!!
I can't wait!....the last time i was there was in February of 2003 (a very long time ago!)
One thing that immediately had to be taken care of was getting a new passport (my last one expired the end of last year). I got my pictures on Saturday and then went to the post office today. It cost me $55 for the passport application fee, $60 to expedite it so i'll have it back in time, and $57.30 for the Post office fee and the postage!! That's like a small fortune right there!!
Well Lord willing all the details will work out just perfectly and I'll have a good trip....but theres about a month i have to wait, that will seem like forever!
So, I'm working my behind off till then....Got to go!
TTYL
Leave some comments .... i'm getting lonely on here! lol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's nothing textbooks prices.
It's really awesome that you can go back :)

erudil said...

Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

We're all so excited that you have the opportunity to go back! But like Carrie said, also a little jealous.

Hey, I noticed Jaci posted that she's coming to Winter Conf. Are you'll going up together, and are you planning to stay the whole time? I was wondering if I could find others to ride up with who were staying till Monday morning.

~Nirmala

Anonymous said...

I just thought it would be nice to go up with others, rather than alone. I don't actually mind driving, and I could take one of our minivans up if there's a bunch of people. Whatever works out. Just let me know. Are you planning on coming back to the conference center Monday morning after your evening in Lafayette?

~Nirmala

Josh said...

Are you good for Monday with work and all?