Monday, January 17, 2005

What an awesome conference!

I don't have time right now to do a full explanation of the whole conference, but it was a wonderful time of felloship and learning from and about God! The messages about holiness (of which I didn't get a single picture) were absolutely wonderful and were both a challenge as well as an encouragement.
I figured I would let you all know that the total 27 of my pictures are now up and you can see them by clicking right here!
TTYL
I promise I will give a more detailed description, just not today. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winter Conference was sooooo much fun! Thanks for sharing your great pics! I was too busy enjoying the conference to take many pics myself:-)

~Nirmala

Anonymous said...

How come the link to the pictures isn't working anymore? I wanted to show them to Anjali since she missed the conference.

~Nirmala

Brian said...

Yes, the conference was a lot of fun...it's no problem to have the pictures there...actually the thanks go to Michael for setting it up!

I don't know why you couldn't get to the pictures. Part of it may be because our DSL connection has been rather flaky recently and the pictures are all hosted on one of the computers here at my house. They seem to work fine for me though.