Saturday, May 15, 2004

The start of my First and only Blog...

And to add to that, my first post! How fun!
Now I can daily update y'all on what I'm up to... and well, anything else I decide to type! :)

Today, similar to yesterday (isn't it funny how days can seem so similar?), I got to work.
Imagine that, working 2 days in a row. Actually ever since I got home from ALERT about a month ago, I have worked every single day except Sundays and 2-3 other days! Maybe that's why it seems I'm never home for dinner! Today I worked in the dairy department (which I really enjoy) and I stocked eggs and milk - roughly 180 dozen eggs and about 350 gallons of milk. I also put out a whole cart load of cheese etc. that came in the truck last night. I got to come home and eat my dinner about 8:30. Thankfully there was some left!

1 comment:

Josh said...

Wow! you got a blog! now I am going to have to get one too.