Saturday, June 05, 2004

Finally I'm feeling a bit better

After sleeping basically all day on Wednesday, I've slowly begun to feel better, but maybe that's because of the ibuprofen I'm on! Thursday I slept pretty late then thankfully I feeling good enough to be able to go to work even though I was still a little out of it. Friday I was feeling even better, but still not normal and had no problem with going in to work. The only problem was that I worked until a little after 10p.m. yesterday and then I had to be in again this morning at 8a.m. It’s not nice when they schedule me like that, but oh well, I’m getting some hours at least. Today I have felt the best I have since Wednesday, but I know I’m not totally over the bug; whatever it was. It’s soo nice a day outside, maybe I’ll go try and enjoy a little bit of it!!

2 comments:

erudil said...

Glad to hear you're doing better. In my recent bike rides, I've been outside much; it sure is nice!

Josh said...

Hey Brian. I just felt like commenting.