Tuesday, June 01, 2004

The 1st of June!!

Ok, so does anyone else out there agree that this year has gone by WAY to fast? I know the older you get, the faster everything goes by. I'm only a measly 19 years old, but even now things start to fly by!
Thankfully God is in charge of everything from the weather to the seasons and the TIME. Imagine that!
Since Sunday, a bunch has gone on. To begin with, I went out to the Calkins' (a church family) farm Sunday night after church and we began to get a few things out for the Memorial Day picnic at their house yesterday. The weather for the picnic was perfect and about 11 a.m. several families from church arrived and we began getting things ready for lunch. After lunch, the "kids" that were there (including me) went down to a field and started a game of soccer. It ended up being pretty close teams which made it quite fun, even though my team lost 3-4! After our game of soccer we all went to the pond, some went swimming, others went in the canoe. I stuck to going in the canoe, untill someone tipped it over! Since I was wet I swam for a little bit, but then had to go inside, shower, change clothes, pack all my stuff and hi-tail it out of there because i had to be at work in an hour and it's about an hour drive! Never the less, I made it with 5 minutes to spare! After I got home from work, my parents got home from Colorado! They have been gone for a week so it's nice to have them back again!

No comments: