Friday, July 15, 2005

Sabbath June 19, 2005 (At Selma RP Church)

Morning Service

Isaiah 65-66:2 “The society that could be” Pastor Ralph Joseph

Journal

After about 10 hours of sleep I got up at just before 8 a.m. I rolled up my sleeping stuff and packed up my tub then went and ate breakfast. We had cereal and Danish rolls plus OJ and bananas. After breakfast was all cleaned up, we had a time to spend with God and reading the Scripture. I also read some from the book “His way to Pray” by Wayne Spear which I have been reading for a while. Finally about 9:20 we went upstairs to be ready for Sabbath school which started at 9:30. the topic was the story of Gideon. Following a brief fellowship time we started the worship service from Isaiah. Then to the pitchin lunch GREAT food! After a couple hours we took a lovely tour through some of the important areas of the movement of the 60’s. we got back about 7 then had dinner. After many took showers, lights went out at 9.

No comments: