Friday, July 15, 2005

Saturday June 25, 2005

We worked from about 9-12 and didn’t get up till about 7. we had our QT and breakfast and then we divided up for our jobs. I worked on a pile of dirt and rocks, pulling out the rocks to be used on the mountain terracing project. I can’t believe how tired my muscles and my body in general is, but we got a ton of rocks out and then we decided to break for lunch. We had leftovers and then after just a little bit we went and played soccer with Courtney and Craig (intern and newest intern), 2 Hatians, and Eric an ELSABO student. After the great game of soccer was over, we went and showered. A small group went to the beach to try to find Liz Neel’s glasses that she lost last night at the beach. The others went to the shell factory to get Brandon a hat and then everyone met at the mall. We ate dinner and I had chick-fil-a but we didn’t have too much time after that but Kevin and I found some really cute animal pillows that we bought. Then we left the mall and came back to the church, had a bit of free time, practiced our Psalms that we’ll sing tomorrow in church, and went to bed.

No comments: