Tuesday, February 22, 2005

4 more visitors....

and I will have had 3,000 visitors to my blog since September 10th!
Thats a lot of people!

Hard to sumarize the weekend in a few short words, but I don't have time for any more than that.

Well, saturday was a lot of fun - making cakes and then going to Jaci's birthday party at her house. Lots of good food and fellowship, what more can you ask for?

Sunday - 2 very great sermons. The first on Mark 10, the second on 2 Corinthians 7 (if I had time I'd give a quick overview of each, but I don't).

Monday - I worked and had a couple exciting things happen. First a lady fell down and then I got to call 911. I hope she's alright! Also our new manager came. After work I went to Goodwill to get some clothes to use at Nicaragua and then came home. BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) was very good tonight and a very challenging lecture.

Well that's about it...and I'm out of time anyway!
TTYL

1 comment:

erudil said...

I was 3,001.