Friday, February 18, 2005

Title? Does it have to have one?

Ok, so I went to the doctor yesterday morning and he said I probably have a sinus infection. That sounds just lovely! Well, maybe not! He gave me some antibiotic for free (hey, I'll take it!) and perscribed an decongestant or something like that. Because of my insurence, I only had to pay less than $5 for the over $30 medication. This is really cool! So I'm starting to feel better and as the stuff starts to do it's job, hopefully I'll be all better in about a week...especially because I'm leaving for Nicaragua a week from tomorrow!

As far as really exciting things going on....there's not really much at all. I did get my vacation pay today for the year though, which is really nice!
Well, I'm off to go get some things done before I head to bed. TTYL

P.S. I just thought of an idea! Everyone that reads this, try to post something exciting that's going on either today or this week sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well if i had read this earlier then saturday....I would have said my b-day party. so hmmm i dont really know now.

Jaci