Thursday, September 09, 2004

The wonderful life

Nothing really out of the ordinary happened today. However, I did go to the first class of Mr. Pulliam’s writing class at church. There are about 12 people in this class which meets for one and a half hours every other week. I took a semester worth of this class last fall and by far that class has improved my writing better than anything has before. God certainly puts opportunities in front of me, and I must make the best of them. One of the assignments due in 2 weeks is a short paper on what I expect to learn from this class and why I think that writing better is essential. Another assignment is to write 7 days worth of journals during the next 2 weeks, so I’m likely to update my blog a bit more frequently now. After I got home from class, I had a little time, then I went to work! Some days it’s really busy at work, but today was certainly not one of those days. Instead, it was rather slow and I was able to get off very close to 10:00 p.m.

Now I’m off to bed.

No comments: