Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Wow it's been 3 busy days

To start Monday off, (now I don't even remember what I did!) .... well I worked in the evening from 4-10 pm and then came home and tried to get to bed, which didn’t happen until about midnight. (Now the biggest bummer of the week) - I had to get up at 5 a.m. on Tuesday so I could be at work at 6 a.m.! Now, if you know me at all, you would know that I really don't like getting up any earlier than I have to, but I was finally able to drag myself out of my warm and comfy bed. Once I got to work, I brought in a ton of carts (101 to be exact, by the end of the day it was a total of about 175) which were outside so the floor under where they are stored normally could be cleaned. Then I went around to all 15 or so trash cans and emptied them, taking all the garbage to the dumpster in the back. Next I inspected and cleaned up each of the 4 bathrooms (lots of fun!). Finally I was able to go back up front and bag groceries like I was supposed to be doing. I eventually got off at about 3:40 p.m. So, to say the least that was a really long day. Today I had to get up "early" again because today, I had to be at work at 8 a.m. I worked a much more normal shift today with the exception that there were not enough cashiers scheduled to compensate for the amount of customers, so I got to be a cashier for a good part of the day. The rest of the day I was in Customer Service which I like better than anything else. Finally I got off at 4 and I came home!

I feel like I have been working a bit these last 3 days. I wonder why? It’s not like I haven’t worked 23 hours in the last 3 days! Oh well, off to bed…

~later~

No comments: