Monday, August 16, 2004

Sleeping in....

Today I slept in much beyond when I usually get up – I didn’t get up until noon! By the time I was ready to do the things I needed to do; it was already 1:30! The day goes by incredibly fast, and only goes faster when you sleep away half of it! This afternoon I was able to fix up my calendar – I got all the dates of things in the future put on it. So now I know what’s going on ahead of me. I got busy working on my calendar and talking with mom and soon I realized it was 5:30 and I had to be at work in 30 minutes. To keep it short, I got ready for work and by then I didn’t have time to eat anything. The result of not eating is that you get hungry, and not getting my break at work until after 9pm didn’t help any! So now that I’m off and home again, I can eat something then go to bed!

No comments: