Thursday, November 04, 2004

I get the feeling i'm tired....

Ok, so procrastination does not pay off!
I got up at about 10am on Wednessday, and did some school stuff and worked at MARSH from 2-10pm. Once i got home I set out to finish all the assignments due for Mr. Pulliam's writing class Thurday morning at 11am. I had 3 fairly large papers to write (2 500 word papers, and 7 journals that equaled about 2000 words) on top of that i had to read the book i was supposed to write one of the reports on. The result was that i got to sleep for about 45 minutes before class! after class, I cleaned Mr. Chab's (elderly couple that is a neighbor of mine) gutters and then i went in to work at 330. I worked untill about 10pm and i'm finally home and I think I'm going to go to bed and get some sleep! Being up for 40 hours straight is not exactly good for your wellbeing!!

~Brian~

PS Being tired doesn't help my type or spell any better either! Sorry for the typos!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha.....At least you have an excuse! :) I just cant spell thats all there is to it. Hope you get a good nights rest.

~Jaci~

Anonymous said...

I just realized something.........Happy Birthday!!!! Your now 20 too. :)

~Jaci~

Josh said...

Happy Birthday Brian!

erudil said...

How ever could you do decent work when you were so tired?

Happy birthday!

Josh said...

Bummer. I was 998. I guess I won't be # 1,000 on this blog.

Josh said...

Hey that's cool! you passed one thousand visitors on your birthday! Now I'm 1,003.

Michael said...

(you know you did D.P.?)

Brian said...

Yay! I'm 20! Thanks everyone! :-)

So, if Josh wasn't 1,000 who was? Any ideas? From my counter, I think Josh was the closest. Go Josh!

And Michael, I know I double posted, but the internet stopped working so I couldn't delete it! It's gone now though. :)

erudil said...

I was #1002, but I couldn't have been closer — the time before being #1002, Joshua hadn't posted his thing about being #998.