Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Lunch, elections....

Ok, so after all your wonderful suggestions, I decided to go to Carabbas (Italian restraunt) but it didn't open till 4 p.m. So instead we went to Maccaroni Grill (also Italian) that was right across the street. The food was really good! Since it was my "birthday" they gave me this really good huge piece of chocolate cake with chocolate iceing, it was delicious! On the way home from lunch, we stopped at the place for me to vote. I did my duty and came home. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
For the rest of the day, I watched the results of the election as they started to come in. Finally at about 1:30 am, I found out that Bush was almost guaranteed to win, so then I could go to bed in peace!! Not only did BUSH win, but Daniels won the governor's race too! Now the US House, Senate and President are Republican, as are the Indiana House, Senate and Governor!! It's wonderful news!
I have so much stuff to finish for writing class on Thursday, so I better stop there! :)

~Brian~

PS Happy 18th Birthday Anjali - since you couldn't vote, probably the one biggest present you could get is that BUSH and DANIELS won the election, even though you couldn't vote! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes i am much consoled about not voting cause the election results were great!

oh yeah have a happy birthday!

Anjali