Saturday, November 20, 2004

One of those "I'm tired" moments...

Ok, so I did work all night, starting at 10 p.m. last night until 6 a.m. this morning. It was certainly a totally different experience and when I'm a bit more coherent, I'll try to write up a brief discription of the night. In general (I was the night cashier) it was very slow after midnight and so I helped the night stock a whole bunch. All told, I probably had less than 50 customers the whole night!
Well, I'm going to go to bed and get some sleep before I get up to got to JK and Christina's wedding later today! (tomorrow) :)
Good night all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be quite an experience, working the night shift at a grocery store. Get any interesting customers?

~Nirmala

Brian said...

Yes it was quite an interesting experience, and no I really didn't have any interesting customers other than all the people buying booze.(which I could do without selling, but I don't have a choice) :-)
~Brian~