Monday, November 29, 2004

Well start answering them... :-)

1. When did you first "friend" me?

2. Why did you first "friend" me?

3. What posts of mine do you like to read the best?

4. What would you like me to write about that I don't?

5. Do you think we would be friends in real life?

6. How often do you read my journal?

7. What do we have in common?

8. Will you post this in your journal so I can answer?

Found this on someone's blog and well, I decided it's interesting enough....and no, you don't really have to put it on yours unless you want to. :-)

It's past my bed time :-D .... gotta go.
~Brian~

4 comments:

SaraY said...

Hey Brian thanx for posting on my brand new blog! So you're planning on Purdue too...Go Boilers!
BTW did you know that it takes *forever* to get to the post a comment page on your blog?

Brian said...

Hey, no problem! :-)
Yup, go Purdue!
No I didn't know that it takes a long time. It works just fine for me, but maybe that's because I have a DSL connection to the internet. :-)

Anonymous said...

1. In june 2. You have a great personality and I enjoyed talking to you. I could tell you were a spirit filled person. 3. All of them. They are all interesting and fun. 4. I think you cover pretty much everything. 5. I would hope so...considering this is real life and we are friends. lol 6. Usually at least once a day. 7. A lot, both Blonde, Christians, 20, work at marsh, live on Manderley on the same side of the road. Both really like A Walk to remember. Neither care for mapquest much, and the list goes on. 8. Yup

erudil said...

1. At Covfamikoi 2001.
2. I was stuck in as your roommate.
3. Ones where you post what's new in your life.
4. Politics.
5. Duhhh...
6. Multiple times per day.
7. Plenty of stuff, but I don't have time now.
8. Not tonight; maybe some other time.