Thursday, November 25, 2004

An update is an order but...

Well I have this thing called work....and well I have to get some sleep so I can be at work (on Thanksgiving day) at 9 in the morning.
I figure I'll at least give you all a link to the pictures of the trip, and I promise I'm going to tell you all more about it, but it may be a day or two. Sorry!

So here's the link to the pictures.
There are three albums: the "good ones," (ones I think turned out pretty good) the "blurry ones," (they should have turned out good, but they didn't) and all the others (these don't really fit into either category!). All told there are 129 pictures - would have been more but I only brought one memory card with me so we ran out of room!

~Brian~

Prayer:
For me that I'd continue to apply the many things that God showed me while I was on my little trip... - again, I'll tell you later. :-) Stay tuned!

No comments: