Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Two good days in a row!

I got up today just in time to be at work at 8 a.m. I worked in the office until 2 p.m., and it was just a little bit busier than normal. Most of the reason it is getting busier is because Thanksgiving is coming up. When I got home I worked on cleaning up some stuff in my room and on my desk. One thing I worked on especially was one of my "file piles." Once that stuff was mostly cleaned up, I started doing some school. After dinner, I took Kevin to ASL (sign language) class. I also took Johanna and Sterling to Steak and Shake to be picked up by their carpool to go to choir. Next, I went to listen to Michael Lefebvre’s lecture on “Real Estate and Redemption.” The lecture was very detailed and demonstrated a very in depth understanding of the topic by Michael. I’m very glad I was able to go! Now I’ve got all sorts of school stuff to finish!

No comments: