Friday, November 12, 2004

What a weird day

So after I find out I'm not working, I spend the rest of my day working on all sorts of different things. About 4:30, I get a call from MARSH - "Do you want to work 5-9?" I said "Sure!"
So on a day when I was lamenting loosing hours, they give them right back to me!
What coincidence! Hey it's things like that that make life interesting, and you can look at it and kinda laugh a little bit! :-)
Well I should get to bed so I can get to work on time tomorrow, assuming that they don't cut me tomorrow :-)

~Brain~

P.S. How come no one's commenting? I must have gotten really boring all of a sudden!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boring....yup, thats it! :winky: I just dont know what to say half the time. But if it makes you feel any better someone has posted now. :happy: I was actually thinking the same thing earlier...."assuming that they don't cut me tomorrow". In my mind at the moment I might work tomorrow! Well have a good weekend if I dont get to see ya.

~Jaci

erudil said...

I don't comment too often because (with my slow connection) Blogger commenting takes a bit of time. It's not you, it's your commenting service 8^D

Brian said...

Nathaniel: What kind of "commenting service" do you have in mind? All you need is DSL, Cable, or other broadband service. :-P

Heather said...

i'm commenting! =) just didn't have your site saved in my favorites where i could check it every day...but i do now! *smile* have a good one!
~heather

Brian said...

Thanks Heather!
BTW, I did have a good day. :-)
~Brian~