Tuesday, October 05, 2004

10-1-04 Friday

When I finally got up between 11 and noon, I had somehow contracted a cold. Colds somehow manage to make you more sleepy than normal. Considering I had planned on being up at about 8, I blew a majority of my day sleeping. Unfortunately sleeping is not an optional commodity. The best thing you can do to recover from a cold, even though I don’t have extra time, is to sleep. After I ate some breakfast or lunch, I had about an hour to work on my piano. After a rewarding practice time, I got ready for work. I was able to work even though I had a stuffy nose. Towards the end of my shift at about 8 p.m, I started to feel pretty bad. I knew I was the only one available to close the front office, so I was able to stick it out until I got off at 10. When I finally got home, I went to bed very quickly.

No comments: