Tuesday, October 05, 2004

9-30-04 Thursday

After working a long shift from 7 a.m. until 4 p.m, I came home and ate dinner. In a little while, I decided it would be a great idea to watch the presidential debate. So at 8 p.m. when it started, I turned on the TV, a rare occurrence in our house. By the time the hour and a half debate had finished, I had a new perspective on Kerry. Though many people say that he won the debate, I now know why I disagree with him on so many points. And to make it worse, during the debate he changed his views on multiple important issues. I do not understand how anyone could vote for a candidate with such unreliable positions. President Bush did look tired, but the content of what they each said was drastically different. Bush stayed very strongly on what he has said in the past and is a man of integrity. I do not have to think very long to decide who to vote for in the Presidential race. However, the gubernatorial race is not so clear cut.

No comments: