Tuesday, October 19, 2004

10-19-04 Tuesday

In the mail yesterday, I received some information that I had intended to give to Belcezar at the meeting last night. Unfortunately the mail had not yet arrived when I had to leave. Since Belcezar left to go back home today, I was left with the only option of getting up early. I took the information to him at 7:30 a.m., gave a brief description of what it was, and said one final goodbye. I was immediately off to work, since I had to be there at 8. I did get there right on time, which is amazing considering the drive that I had to take to get back to work. I was working an 8 to 2 shift in Customer service. Like most mornings, it was very slow. I was able to get everything done in the first hour or so that I was there. After that, I was limited to standing around waiting for customers to come, needing assistance. I did a lot of returns today, in addition to selling many lottery tickets. When I got off at 2, I came home and started to work on the multitude of assignments that I have not as yet finished for Thursday writing class. The biggest project was to find a fellow classmate to write a profile about. After calling almost everyone in the class, I was finally able to get a hold of Savanna Edwards. No one was previously going to write on her, but now I am. I just have to get together with her and get all the information that I need.

No comments: