Tuesday, October 05, 2004

10-2-04 Saturday

Even though I went to bed pretty early last night, I slept in quite late today as well. Getting up at about 11 a.m, I ate some breakfast and showered before I left for Dr. Blackwood’s Ancient Church History class. Kevin and I got to class on time at 1:30 p.m. and then started on the quiz. The quiz covered the material that was taught in class last week. I am sad to say it, but I did not do too well on the quiz. Next time I think I will spend a bit more time studying. After class, Kevin and I drove home and then ate dinner. After a while, Michael, Kevin and I watched Mission Impossible: 2, a movie that Michael had checked out from the library. I do not think I will watch it again. The main character, Ethan Hunt, who was played by Tom Cruise, made a great use of technology. The antagonist also used a lot of high-tech gear and they managed to confront each other quite a bit through out the duration of the movie. Towards the end, Ethan is required to make a decision between what he knows is right and protecting the heroine. In the end he is able to save the heroine’s life, as a result of his self sacrifice.

No comments: