Thursday, October 07, 2004

10-7-04 Thursday

Originally I was somehow scheduled to work this morning, but I had other things I had to do. First of all I had an appointment with Dr. Jay Hughes, my orthodontist. He examined the progress on the movement of my teeth and changed a few things on the wire. There was not much he had to do today and he said to make the next three appointments. At the third appointment, December 22, I will get my braces off! I’ve had them for more than two years now and I will be very glad to have them removed! The other big thing I had this morning was writing class with Mr. Pulliam. It was one of the better classes I have had because I did amazingly well on the tests today. I got 105% on the Dante: The Inferno test! Also I got 100% on the spelling test! When class was over, he gave an assignment that will take a lot of time. We have the usual journals, reading, report on the book, and memory verse. In addition, we have a profile on a fellow student and a profile of a political race in Indiana! All those assignments will take quite a bit of time over the next two weeks! After class, I came home and began working on some of the new assignments in addition to some of the other homework I have.

No comments: