Tuesday, October 05, 2004

10-5-04 Tuesday

To continue a trend that I started last week, I got up at about 7 this morning. Not only did I get up because I had to be at work at 8, but also because I have seen that I get more accomplished in the morning. After a quick shower, I uncovered the zucchini plants that I had covered last night to protect them from the frost. They seemed to be doing just fine. I also uncovered the chrysanthemum that I had sheltered just in case. By that time I had to eat my breakfast really fast and run out the door to get to work. As scheduled, I worked from 8 until noon in Customer Service. Afterwards Mr. Kiser, the grocery manager, asked me to help him stock some things with him. Staying another 2 hours, I stocked a lot of 6 ounce yoghurt and filled the milk and eggs. I usually call when I am just about ready to leave to see if I need to get anything, but today the phone was busy. When I got home, I found out that I needed to go back and buy some carrots and potatoes for dinner. Finally when I got home again, I was able to start on my school assignments for the day, especially that which is due on Thursday.

No comments: